Balance Point Divorce Funding, LLC is a highly valuable resource for divorce attorneys.
We fund divorce cases.
We have researched the issue of legal referrals to Balance Point by retaining the premier expert in the field of legal ethics. This Beverly Hills lawyer has provided us with an opinion letter and confirmation that the Balance Point model meets the ethical standards by which lawyers are bound. To those who would like confirmation of this opinion, we will be happy to provide you with such.
- We provide divorce case professionals (attorneys and forensic accountants) with direct, predictable payments, so you can confidently prosecute your client’s case to conclusion.
- We have outstanding asset investigation resources (both domestically and offshore) that can be utilized to locate hidden marital assets.
- Balance Point funding offers are tied to our assessment of the total funds needed to prosecute the particular case to a successful conclusion and, if needed, to assist the client in making ends meet in the interim.
If your client’s case meets the following criteria, Balance Point may provide financial assistance:
- Are there ascertainable marital assets of $2 million or more?
- Is this a client whose marital asset claims are not compromised by a pre-, post-, or ante-nuptial agreement?
- Is there a need for case funding (divorce professionals’ fees and cost-of-living expenses combined) of $200,000 or more?
- Are you a practicing lawyer, recognized by your local Bar Association with expertise in the area of Family Law or Domestic Relations?