Divorce is hard. It doesn’t have to be unfair.™
An inherent imbalance exists in divorce cases when one spouse has more financial resources than the other. This imbalance typically occurs when the couple has just one breadwinner or when there is a substantial income difference between spouses. The more financially secure partner can drag out the process, drive up costs, or hide assets until the less financially secure partner concedes. The resulting community property division is often substantially smaller for the conceding partner.
Balance Point Divorce Funding levels the playing field for spouses with combined marital assets of $2 million or more. We provide direct funding for a comprehensive team of professionals to assist you in receiving a fair settlement.
- Attorney’s Fees
- Forensic Accountants’ Fees
- Asset Investigators’ Fees
- Fraud Investigators’ Fees
- Reasonable Living Allowances
We become a trusted resource you can count on,
from litigation through collection
- We are not a loan broker.
- We are experts in asset investigation and collection litigation.
- We work with you and the divorce attorney you select to provide comprehensive services and the support you need.
- If warranted, we can supplement your existing divorce team with recommendations for forensic accountants, fraud investigators and asset recovery specialists, when needed.
- We pay your divorce professionals directly, eliminating administration for you.
- Funds we invest are based on an assessment of what is needed to prevail in your claims, rather than a fixed percentage of the expected recovery.
- Balance Point is the only funding source in the nation focusing exclusively on divorce cases.